- Extremely light
- Packs down into its pocket
- Small form factor
- Chest clip to hold the zips together when unzipped (very cool)
- It’s actually 164grams 🎉
- Price/Bang for buck
- Actually works! Excellent waterproofing, breathes well.
- Rips easily; I caught it on a tree twig. (It’s the lightweight material). Alas, back to the shop to buy another one 😫
- Only 1 pocket, on the right. For all it’s weight saving, 2 pockets would really complete this jacket
- Hard to stuff into, and get out of the pocket stowage, especially when in a rush
Overall this is the ultimate jacket for “tick the box” race gear, and works when you need it.
For AR, it might be something carefully balanced between a proper Gore-Tex jacket for hard wearing when you are going to be rubbing/brushing against it.
He’s dead Jim. This has been a good jacket that descended to a backup to abuse with no cares about treatment (good for a sea kayak,etc.).. However the membrane lining just started shredding off and more rips kept randomly appearing. Alas, into the bin.